Microsoft Outlook is the most frequently used email client in today’s world of technology. An Outlook user can take advantages of features that Outlook provides. Besides the advantages, every application has some limitations like errors or bugs associated with it. Similarly, MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 users face one the most common error that is ‘Outlook sending reported error 0x800ccc13: Cannot connect to the Network Windows 10’. Sometimes the situation becomes so frustrating due to the occurrence of the error. Thus, the user must know a simple and reliable way using which he/she is able to fix the error. Therefore, this post focus on providing easy and secure way using which a user is able to eliminate ‘Microsoft Outlook error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to the Network in Windows 10 operating system.
Undertand Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc13: User Query
“I use Outlook 2013 for my business work, recently I installed MS Windows 10 on my system. Then I opened Outlook account to send email to my friend but I was not able to send emails. An error message was displayed that was: ‘Sending reported error (0x800ccc13): Cannot connect to the network. Verify your Network connection or Modem’. I am not able to understand what is the problem. There is any way using which I can fix this issue. Please suggest me a simple and reliable way.”
Reasons of Occurrence of Microsoft Outlook Send/Receive Error 0x800ccc13
First, it is important to understand the reasons behind the occurrence of the error as it helps the user in finding the right solution to fix the error. There can be multiple reasons behind the occurrence of the error and some of them are:
- Corruption of the PST file due to virus attack, Outlook Add-ins, hardware problems, bad sectors on the hard disk etc.
- Upgrading MS Office and Windows OS
Solutions: Outlook Error 0x800ccc13 Cannot Connect to the Network Windows 10
Microsoft Outlook generates these type of error when there are internal problems in the account. There various solutions to fix this Outlook Send/Receive error. Running Outlook in safe mode, disabling unwanted Add-ins, turning off Windows Firewall, Setting up New Outlook Profile, Cleaning Boot State of the computer, etc. are few among them. Here, some of the efficient solutions to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc13 manually is discussed in brief. Also explore the expert solution to fix corrupt Outlook PST file issues effortlessly using a reliable third party Outlook PST Repair software.
Solution 1: Task Manager
- First, go to your Task Manager on your system
- Then, in the Processes find Outlook and then click on End Task
- Now, Restart your Outlook
Solution 2: Open Outlook in Safe Mode
Open MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 in safe mode and check whether still, the error persists or not. Now try to disable Add-ins to fix the issue. Because some Add-ins can also cause problems like Outlook error 0x800ccc13 Cannot connect to the network in Windows 10 OS.
- Just press Windows + R, the Run dialog box will appear
- Now, type Outlook/Safe
- Then, click on the OK button
To Disable Add-ins
- Click File Menu >> Options
- Click on Add-ins >> Manage: Com-in Add
Solution 3: Run SFC Command
The SFC is a System File Checker. it is an inbuilt utility which is used to check the system file corruption. This tool scans and verify the integrity of all protected system files and substitute incorrect versions with correct versions. Steps to run SFC command are given below:
- First, click on Start and press Windows + R, the Run dialog box will appear
- Now, enter ‘cmd’ for Command prompt
- After the opening of Command prompt enter sfc /scannow
- Restart the Computer when scanning completes
Solution 4: Inbox Repair Tool
If nothing of the above solutions helped you to fix Outlook Sending reported error 0x800ccc13: Cannot connect to the network in Windows 10 OS, then maybe one needs to Repair Office/Outlook as the final solution. Repair your damaged or corrupted PST files using the built-in Inbox Repair Tool (ScanPST.exe). First, you have to locate Inbox Repair Tool on your system.
- For Outlook 2016: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
- For Outlook 2013: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
- For Outlook 2010: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- For Outlook 2007: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12
After knowing the location of the Inbox Repair tool in your system, now you can launch this tool to repair corrupted Outlook PST files. Follow the steps given below:
- First, double-click on the Scanpst.exe file
- Then open the corrupted PST files by going to the location where the damaged PST files are saved
- After that, click on the Start button
- Now, Inbox Repair tool start the scanning process.
- Now press Repair to fix the corruption in the Outlook PST data files
Professional Approach to Resolve Microsoft Outlook Error
Still, if you are not able to resolve Outlook error 0x800ccc13 Cannot Connect to the Network Windows 10 OS, then it is advised to go for an automated solution that is Outlook PST File Repair Software. With this utility, a user will be able to fix ‘Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 sending reported error 0x800ccc13: Cannot connect to the network’ in just a few clicks. This application repair corrupted Outlook PST file and allow the user to save the recovered data in multiple file formats such as PST, EML, MSG etc. Moreover, it repairs both the types of corruptions major as well as the minor. Moreover, this application does not impose any file size restriction on PST data files. Some the highlighted features of this tool are:
- Repair corrupt Outlook PST files.
- Save recovered Outlook data into different file formats.
- Supports MS Outlook 2016 and all the below versions.
- Support Hard deleted Outlook email recovery.
- Repair multiple PST files in a single go (batch mode).
- Compatible with Window 10 and all the below versions.
The Outlook error 0x800ccc13 Cannot Connect to the Network Windows 10 can pop up due to the number of reasons such as corruption of PST file, updating version of Windows and MS Office etc. So, the only way to get rid of this Microsoft Outlook error is to resolve the issue by applying the above-stated solution. Even if the user is not able to fix Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 send/ receive reported error code 0x800ccc13 then, he/she can go for the automated solution as suggested above.
Top 5 Outlook common errors, click here: http://zerothcode.org/zerothcode/outlook-common-errors-and-their-solutions/